Saturday 5 February 2011

Spring Forward: Miss Selfridges New Collection

The of S/S Miss Selfridge new in









Hey girlies, Here are the things I am loving which is New in at Miss Selfridges. They're all available from www.missselfridge.com or in-store if you like them! There are some fantastic floral prints and great items for layering. With the Spring weather like it is, (changeable!) your outfits should be all about having that versatility so you are neither too hot or too cold. Drop me an email with your best spring outfits and I will write a blog post on the most stylish ones! Don't be shy!

Navy Cream Chiffon Bow Tee, £20 - the perfect smart/casual top
Blue Long Sleeve Crop Top, £14 - This is following the block colour trend
Petite Stone Frill Skirted Mac, £65 - If you don't have a Mac, buy one now!
Ochre Ponti Shift Dress, £60 - Summer Maxi love - these were all over the catwalks recently
Camel Bow Front Court, £38 - Court shoes are never going to be out of fashion and these pick up on the spring/summer nude trend.
Dark Distressed 10" Shorts, £25 - A summer staple, pair with a white tshirt and huge shades for effortless class
Khaki Skull And Chain Scarf, £14 - Really Alexander McQueen
Mink suedette Town Shoe, £45 -
Coral Cardigan, £35 - I bought one of these recently to brighten up my wardrobe and it looks really cute with a white tee
Ivory Butterfly Scarf, £14

Without trying to sound like too much of a Diva, I really really need a facial. I have a great skin care regime but it really needs something extra. I gave up caffeine recently and it's been making my skin oily. - Any suggestions for a good one girlies? or is there a favourite product you love and could recommend to me? Just comment in the box below to help me out :)

A million hugs and cupcakes,

No comments:

Post a Comment