Friday 25 February 2011

Chino inspiration: What I Wore Today

Heya Girlies,

I was totally inspired by my blog on Chinos yesterday so I decided to have a little 'spring fling' with them this morning and I just had to share it with you. At the moment I have my mid-terms in so it's all super boring library time. (The books are proof that I'm actually working!)but I always think that if you look good, then you feel good and then you'll do good work. So it justifies look fabulous!







My apologies for the grumpy bathroom shot! haha! Literally none of my friends were around to take a semi-decent picture of me and this was the only place in the library with a) decent lighting and b) a mirror to take a piccie myself. Well, Fashion isn't all glamour when you're a poor student like me! :)

I'm wearing: a Brown tshirt with a silk ruffle from Mango, A Coral cardigan from Primarni, some black trousers from Topshop and some grey plimsolls and a thin brown waist belt (Not a clue where these are from!)

It did make me think this morning as I tried to recreate the looks I showed you yesterday that you really do have to get creative with what you've got. Trousers look great with any colour tshirt on top and a little cardigan or blazer and if it's something really structured like a Chino, it looks really good of you add some movement in your top half by having something loose. Also, notice how I've drawn attention to my waistline with the belt as this is a part of my body I love.

Anyway, I must get back to the grind. I hope everything's good with all of you fabulous people!

Hugs and cupcakes

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment