Sunday 23 January 2011

Spring Street Style: Mac in Time

Good afternoon my fashion divas!
Yesterday I went out to a great Mexican restaurant and my gorgeous friend was wearing a really trendy outfit which I just had to show you all.  It just shows that you can still be totally trendy on a student budget.

A cream Mac is a must for any winter to spring to summer wardrobe.  (I also have a bright red one which is lush) You can wrap up warm up by being light enough to put a jumper underneath, it protects you from the occasional April shower and is light enough to carry if it warms up a bit. If you don’t have one, buy one now, you won’t regret it!

Under her Mac she wore a sleeveless dress from Zara, with a cute pattern, and accessorised it with a thin brown belt which matched the colour of her brogues and handbag. Adding a thin belt is a great way to add shape as it focuses attention onto the slimmest part of the body, the waist.
Brogues are very trendy this season, and are another great changing season’s piece as you can wear them under trousers, or like this outfit with a skirt. Brogues are also part of the fashion trend of combining the masculine and feminine. As brogues were traditionally man’s shoes, by pairing it with a feminine dress and bright red lipstick the whole outfit is balanced, neither looking too girly or too Tom-boy.
street style
Hope you like it as much as I did and let me know you think. Also watch out because I will be taking my camera to the streets to snap style conscious Lads and Ladies to show you all on my blog.
Hugs and Cupcakes,

No comments:

Post a Comment