This is such a fabulous and easy to do hairstyle that I'm definitely doing it for this year's summer ball. It really is LUSH and I have seen it on a few different websites so I thought it was about time to share it with you! apparently it's originally courtesy of: http://citified.blogspot.com/ But whoever it is I thank them for creating an 'up do' that even butter fingers like me could master eventually!
1. Using a round brush, blow-dry hair smooth and straight, focusing on the top sections
2. Once dry, use a large-barrel curling iron to create waves from the ears down
3. Build height and volume at the crown by teasing hair gently with a fine-tooth comb
4. Gather hair into a low ponytail; twist it along the nape of your neck, pinning as you go
5. Once you reach your ear, shape the remaining hair into curls, and pin them back over
6. Red lips, an LBD and a sparkly clutch bag and you're good to go!
Mucho love and cupcakes,