Friday 22 April 2011

Jenny from the Block: Muimui Spring Summer 2011





Hey Girlies,

Are you enjoying the sunshine? I am, barbeques, sitting in the sun reading, relaxing, bliss!

I've just seen the fantastic backstage pictures of Muimui Spring/Summer 2011 Collection. Everything is just fabulous and shows the block colouring trend replicated in highstreet stores such as Dorothy Perkins.

I recently bought a bright yellow halter neck top which I am rocking with a pair of denim shorts from River island. The best thing about brights? anyone can pull it off, just find the right shade for you. It also doesn't have to break the bank as you can update your wardrobe with a bright vest top. I love seeing how all the top designers have inspired the trend, so enjoy!

Here the block colouring is reflected in the makeup with statement pillarbox red lips, dark eyeshadow and huge lashes. Rememeber to apply with a lipstick brush for a smooth edge!



All backstage pictures from Muimui

I hope you all have a wonderful easter, and remember, go for the brightest top possible and you'll be trendy what ever you do!

Hugs and Cupcakes,


No comments:

Post a Comment