Sunday 4 September 2011

Brighton Baby

All pictures by me. :)

Hey Guys,

Yesterday my housemate and I had a great day out in Brighton! We had traditional English fish 'n' chips by the sea, played on the penny arcade (and got beaten by an eight year old! haha!) and went into a the 'glitterball disco' which was a day-time karaoke bar which was great fun!

I've been ill for a the last few days and the sea air 'blew the cobwebs off,' as my mum would say, so it wasn't an amazing day for fashion for me. When you're a bit under the weather, comfort is the main priority. Which just shows that clothes are just as much about how they make you FEEL as how they make you LOOK. I wore:

  • White short sleeve t-shirt from Principles
  • Layered under a grey vest top from New Look
  • Jeans (which I ripped a hole in! haha)
  • Grey plimsolls
  • Long chain necklace and Bag from Accessorise
  • Silver watch from Morgan
  • Hat from Top Shop
So casual but comfy!

We had a great play list going in the car including some old classics:
  • Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
  • Take That
  • Don't stop believeing - Journey
  • Poker face - Lady Gaga

I even found a little pebble which said 'I Love You' on it! Awww Spread the Love people!

Hugs and Cupcakes,






6 comments:

  1. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    nykaa coupons hdfc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post.Thanks for drop here your ideas.
    makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Register btc account online from Best Bitcoin Wallet To Android creat address best explorer website reviews free bitcoin wallet sign up to secure platform official setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, pretty nice article keep doing it, Salon at Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Counting days at time?
    Count possibilities in beauty & nutrition and be a part of #VLCCInstitite #StayAtHomeChallenge #SafeHands #MyPandemicSurvivalPlan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish to show some thanks to you just for rescuing me from this particular predicament. Because of scouting throughout the world wide web and meeting tips which are not pleasant, I thought my life was done. Being alive without the solutions to the issues you've resolved through your entire posting is a crucial case, and the kind that could have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't encountered your web blog. Your own personal skills and kindness in dealing with almost everything was important. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a point like this. I'm able to at this time relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for this professional and effective guide. I will not think twice to suggest your blog post to anyone who desires recommendations on this matter.
    saturday skin waterfall glacier water cream

    ReplyDelete